Amazon Banner

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bouncing Puppy!!

Ever since Maggie was a puppy she has slept on top of the recliner or sofa - anything that gets her up high so she can see or feel safe. I guess that's because she is height challenged - I came to that conclusion after watching her sit up to look at something or watch something outside. We can't all be Great Danes! (lol) I posted a picture of her on the back of the sofa - she looks a bit like a Vulture waiting for prey or maybe she just wants to see what I'm blogging about. Since she got back from the kennel she has been super sleepy - last night she was on top of the sofa, sound asleep and snoring - all of a sudden she fell off and did not land on her feet like Leilani does - it took me a few minutes to get around to her and she was just barely getting up. I was so panicked but she got up and was limping but was trying to shake it off. After about an hour she seemed just fine - I was still a bit leery about her feeling better until she jumped back onto the back of the sofa and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment