Amazon Banner

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mom - Get Her Declawed!!

All our friends know how mean Leilani can be but I have been noticing she picks on one of the dogs more than others and she is getting MUCH meaner than normal. She has all her claws I don't agree with getting cats declawed - they were born with claws for a reason. Janet has felt her wrath but lashed out so Leilani stays away from her although she still does hiss and carry on. Jackson is the love of her life so no problems there - this leaves Maggie as the one that bears all the brunt of her anger. Maggie has been requesting I get Leilani declawed since she came to live here. She has been stalked multiple times and ambushed while walking under tables and Leilani just jumps right on to her. Since they weigh about the same when Leilani jumps on Maggie she flattens her - I think it's kinda funny but Maggie - not so much! Today was probably the worst attacks on Maggie in about 3 months. I was in bedroom getting ready to leave when Maggie came in and jumped onto the ottoman and on to the bed - out jumps Leilani from behind the curtain and jumped onto Maggie's hindquarters digging hr claws in - Maggie let out a scream and Leilani took off. I checked Maggie out and she had 4 punctures that had to be treated. She looked so sad that I promised her I would call the Vet and ask about getting Leilani declawed. (I probably won't call but don't tell Maggie please).

No comments:

Post a Comment