Amazon Banner

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Pictures

I am posting more pictures of my little ones today. People ask what brings a smile to my face and my mind just goes to Maggie and Leilani. Janet and Jackson pop up as well especially all of the funny things they do that make me laugh. I believe that laughter helps to ease my physical pain and takes my mind off all if the issues I have in my life now. Currently, I am sitting in the T.V. room with surround sound snoring - they look like angels while asleep - oops Janet just farted back to reality - lol. I am so blessed to have these little souls in my life. When you start to feel down go get a little love from your furry friends or go to Youtube and look at a funny animal video anything to bring you a little joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment