Amazon Banner

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Quiet As a Mouse is there Anyone in the House??

We were supposed to go to a bed and breakfast today but our get up and go had got up and left! LOL. Janet and Jackson were boarded on Friday - Maggie was dropped off this morning - Leilani will stay home alone as we're only going to be gone an afternoon. I know some of you are thinking why board the dogs for an afternoon - SERIOUSLY - can you imagine how much CRAP would be in the house if Janet was left alone for 16 hours. This way everyone can get baths, manicures and Maggie can be with her friends at the daycare. It's an expensive break but I think I deserve one at least once a month. Sometimes I wish I could board the big dogs at least once a week - not financially feasible but one can wish! I am sitting in the living room - it is SO quiet - no snoring, farting, growling, scratching, fighting, whining or hissing - DAMN it is quiet! Leilani is so comfortable she is sound asleep not even looking for someone to beat up or harass. In a way I do miss them but PLEASE don't let them know that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment