Amazon Banner

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Turn About is Fair Play

The morning routine here is pretty much set in stone - Janet & Maggie go outside then everyone gets fed. I recently purchased a bowl for Janet that slows her eating down and have started filling she and Maggie's bowls before they come inside - which has prevented me from being knocked down again. Today was no different until I came inside and found Janet waiting to be fed. She is known for eating Maggie's food so I was surprised to see her sitting there looking at me. I told her to go and eat - she went in the direction of her bowl and then came running back. Of course I started doubting myself - did I forget to feed her. I walked over and found Maggie eating out of Janet's bowl - I had to laugh - turn about is fair play - Maggie decided she wants the same food Janet has - forgetting that she refused to eat it for a week after we bought it. Maggie was shooed away to her bowl and Janet had breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment