Amazon Banner

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crap Collector and Gagging Kitty Medic

Yesterday was my big MD appointment for the month this always causes me to sleep poorly the night before and get up early. I got up at 7:00 a.m. - NOT a happy camper - really tired and in pain from not sleeping. We were going to run errands before the appointment and I had spent time the night before getting tax forms ready to be dropped off and packages ready to mail as well as the insurance papers for my MD to fill out. So there I was sleepy, in pain, grumpy and everyone in the household was off of their schedule...I let all the dogs out - leaving Maggie and Janet out while I showered and got dressed. When I let them in I fed everyone and was on the phone with my friend who was picking me up and I started to smell - you guessed it - CRAP. Janet had been out about 45 minutes but came in and crapped all through the living room all the way to her hiding place - she could of just left bread crumbs - I hung up and was pretty PISSED off about having to clean all that up!! I started gathering everything to go and couldn't find my tax forms and 2 of the packages I needed to send. UGH! I was crazed looking for them! About 20 minutes into frantically searching I heard Leilani gagging and coughing - she was in the middle of the dirty laundry with the ribbon from my pajama pants stuck in her throat - I was able to get it out of her throat after about 15 minutes of coaxing and getting her to relax. Then I noticed that smell again - CRAP, CRAP, CRAP - oops she did it again - I threw her out and cleaned it up. I never did find my forms or my packages! My morning was full of crap and cat mucus!

No comments:

Post a Comment