Amazon Banner

Friday, March 25, 2011

Everything is Quiet - I'm Afraid - VERY Afraid

It is always a scary thing when all the furry kids are quiet or unaccounted for - my first thought is WHAT are they up to - lol. Earlier in the day it was the same CRAP (literally) different day - then Leilani was chasing Maggie - the normal shtick around here. After a nap (not feeling to well today) I noticed that the house was VERY quiet except for Janet snoring softly in the living room. I got up and went for a look see - Maggie was sleeping on the top of the sofa, Janet on her bed, Jackson outside in his enclosure - I had to stop and really watch to make sure he was breathing - he was - ok everyone is accounted for except Leilani. I called for her several times - no response I figured she was asleep somewhere and went out to the garage in search for something cold to drink. I didn't find anything to drink but I did find a hot, dry kitty - she ran into the house, drank some much needed water and found a place to lay down under the air conditioning vent. Maybe that will teach her not to be such a sneak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment