Amazon Banner

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Gluten Free - Where's the MEAT?!?

As most of you know I have to eat a gluten free diet and I've been experimenting with different varieties of frozen gluten free foods. Last night I cooked an Amy's gluten free, dairy free spinach pizza - it was HORRIBLE - I decided just to toss it but Maggie and Janet were begging so I offered them a bit - Janet the chow hound walked away first - lol, Maggie was a bit more polite she took it and then dropped it behind the sofa to spare my feelings I'm sure - too funny! I ended up having a peanut butter sandwich on gluten free bread and they each got a corner as my way of saying sorry for the pizza. Not to forget Jackson - although he wasn't subjected to the pizza he did get a bit of the sandwich. Leilani could care less as she played with her catnip mouse. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment